8-Hour Culinary Skills Training For The Home Cook!
2017 Academy Dates
Space Is Limited! Register Today!
Become fearless in the kitchen!
- Do you want to know what’s for supper without the hassle of searching for a recipe?
- Do you want to end the cycle of order out or settling for fast food because you don’t feel confident in the kitchen?
- Do you want to end the feeling that the kitchen is only for trained professionals?
- Do you want to spend more time at the table enjoying great food and conversation?
- Do you want to change your lifestyle and eating habits?
Then this class is for you!
Recipes are used in the class to teach you technique. With the techniques taught your creativity is your only limit!
- Knocking Out The Chop With Knife Skills – Onion, carrot, celery, garlic
- All About Soup – Vegetable stock, cream of mushroom soup
- Your New Friend, Integral Sauces – Chicken Marsala
- Making Pasta Pop – Proper technique for cooking perfect pasta
- Finally, Interesting Salads – Learn the secret to actually enjoying your greens!
- Never Buy Bottled Vinaigrette Again – Create your own salad dressing
- Spatchcocking is What It’s All About
- In The Beginning There Was Roasting – Garlic and rosemary spatchcocked chicken
- Sear It Here, Finish It There – Pan-seared sirloin steak, chimmichurri sauce
- Saute With The Best of ‘Em – How to do veggies right!
Cost: $375.00 USD per person
Everything you need for a hands-on cooking experience is provided in class. Bring yourself!
Registration Fee Includes:
We cook a lot of food! Bring take-home containers. What you don’t eat in class, you’ll take home!
Need More Info? Download the PDF
See photos from previous classes here.
Is This A Hands-On Course?
Yes! Learning by doing is the most effective way to learn kitchen skills. You will receive plenty of hands-on time practicing the techniques discussed and demonstrated in class.
How Will I Benefit From This Course?
You’ll learn how to make your time in the kitchen and productive so you can spend more time doing what you really need and crave in life – spending time at the table with friends and family.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- Cooking Technique
- Knife Skills
- Focus on Flavor
- Cooking with herbs and spices
- Creating your own vinaigrettes and marinades
- Proper seasoning techniques
- Effectively Manage Your Home Kitchen
- Must-have kitchen tools
- How to manage your pantry
- Shopping wisely
- Creativity In The Kitchen
- Free yourself from recipes!
- Use what’s on hand to create delicious meals in record time
- Expand your cooking repertoire
- Change your food and lifestyle eating habits
- Eat more fresh foods at home
- Reclaim the dining table as the heart of building community and connection
Where Is The Course Taught?
The Kitchen Academy is taught in a professional kitchen where you will have plenty of room to work and learn.
How Is This Course Different From Other Cooking Classes?
Most cooking courses are recipe driven. This means they teach you how to cook a single recipe.
The Kitchen Academy teaches you technique. Yes, you will receive a booklet of recipes that you will cook in class.
But the primary focus of the class is to teach you technique – the hows and whys behind a recipe so that you develop the technique and skill to be creative in the kitchen.
Learning in this way means you can cook just about anything and eventually you will free yourself from your addiction to recipes.
You will truly be fearless in the kitchen!