This white bean salad is a beautiful complement to any outdoor feasting you have planned. It will take longer for your barbecue coals to heat up than it will for the finished salad. The fresh flavors of lemon, parsley, cumin, and cayenne will complement anything you put on the grill.
- 2 cups cooked white beans
- 1 cup red onion, medium dice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- kosher salt
- Drain beans and place in large bowl with red onion and parsley.
- Whisk oil, lemon juice, cumin and cayenne in medium bowl.
- Pour over bean salad; toss gently.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper as desired.
Use canned beans or cook your own!