This salty, crumbly cheese is absolutely addictive when mixed with a bit of cream cheese, olive oil, oregano, and spiced up with a pinch of red pepper flakes.
- 8 oz feta cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh oregano pinch of red pepper flakes Garnish
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons basil, chiffonade
- Blend the feta, room temperature cream cheese, olive oil, and lemon juice in a food processor until smooth.
- Remove the mixture to a bowl. Stir in the oregano and red pepper flakes.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Spread the feta mixture onto a plate. Arrange the sliced kalamata olives on top followed by the basil.
- Serve with crackers, crostini, or fresh vegetables.
- Eat it fast as it likely won’t last long.
- Calories: 238.0 kcal
- Sugar: 2.25 g
- Sodium: 391.3 mg
- Fat: 22.92 g
- Saturated Fat: 10.69 g
- Carbohydrates: 3.24 g
- Fiber: 0.33 g
- Protein: 5.84 g
- Cholesterol: 56.42 mg