Just a little bit of cinnamon provides an interesting back flavor to this grilled pork tenderloin that will make your tastebuds dance.
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 1/2 lbs.)
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander
- Place pork tenderloin in a gallon-sized plastic bag. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whish together the marinade ingredients.
- Pour the marinade ingredients over the tenderloin until the tenderloin is coated.
- Marinate for at least 1 hour and up to 4-5 hours.
- Remove from the marinade when you’re ready to grill and season with kosher salt.
- Grill over medium-high heat for about 20 minutes or until the internal temperature of the tenderloin reaches 145˚ F.