Tantalize your tastebuds with Mexican Grilled Corn. It’s a symphony of flavors with it’s creamy coating and garnishes.
- 6 ears of fresh corn, shucked leaving the stalk attached
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Mexican crema (or sour cream)
- zest of 2 limes
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 cup cotija cheese
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- 6 slices of limes
- kosher salt
- Preheat your grill to high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, Mexican crema, lime zest and lime juice. Taste and season with pinch of salt. Set aside.
- In another small bowl, mix together the cotija cheese and chili powder. Set aside.
- Grill the corn until charred, but not burned, about 10 minutes.
- Remove the corn from the grill and let it sit for a few minutes to cool down enough to handle.
- Using a pastry brush, spread a thin layer of the mayonnaise mixture over each ear of corn.
- Season lightly with salt.
- Sprinkle the cotija cheese mixture over each ear, distributing it evenly.
- Lay the dressed corn on a platter and squeeze some fresh lime juice over the ears.
- Garnish with cilantro.