It’s time for a fruit salad revolution! Try this Fruit and Yogurt Salad that takes advantage of in-season fruit and packs a protein punch with Greek yogurt.
- 4 cups fresh pineapple, chunked
- 1 cup mandarin oranges (“Cutie”) segments
- 1 gala apple, diced
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Garnish each serving with 1 tablespoon toasted almonds.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup