Get your holiday dance step on with this cranberry salsa. It’s tart and spicy, and beautiful. Your tastebuds and your eyeballs will love it.
- 16 oz. fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup chopped green onions (green and white parts)
- 4 tablespoons chopped seeded jalapeños
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- kosher salt
- Place cranberries in a food processor. Pulse just until chopped, leaving some larger chunks.
- Transfer cranberries to a bowl and stir in sugar.
- Add green onions, jalapeños, and lime juice.
- Stir together and taste.
- Add kosher salt as needed so that the flavor pops.
- Serve with any type of dipping chip that suits your fancy.