Knock Out The Chop Virtual Cooking Class!
This is a VIRTUAL cooking class with live instruction. Participate from anywhere. Interact with the chef and ask questions just like you would in a live, classroom setting.
What's the number one skill you need in the kitchen? Knife skills!
For the same reason you can't hit a home run by swinging a golf club or knit a sock with a twig. You have to have the proper tool.
In the kitchen a chef's knife is the cook's single most important tool.
In this hands-on class you'll learn and practice:
- The top 3 knives you need in the kitchen
- Proper hold for a chef's knife
- Proper cutting motion using a chef's knife
- The #1 way to keep your knife sharp
- Proper technique for cutting essential kitchen ingredients: onion, carrot, celery, garlic, bell pepper, tomatoes.
Time: 1 Hour
Once you register, DOWNLOAD the ingredient and equipment list from the purchase confirmation page.
You'll receive a ZOOM meeting invitation in a separate email.